Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Day 4: Golden

The yellow carpet was layed down heavily at L&C. If you haven't made it out to any of the parks yet, hurry. The conditions are perfect. If you've ever seen the the movie Hero, it felt like I was riding through the forest scene, getting showerd by yellow leaves.

If you're looking for a new trail, try riding L&C backwards. I wouldn't recomend it unless you're sure you're the only one out there. It's a nice change of scenery. I rode out through Riverside North again. It's getting ridden in really well. I don't know if it's just from me or if other folks are hitting it in the evening. At any rate, it's getting cleaner and faster.

Anyone riding tomorrow morning? Day 1: Beer Ride; Day 2: Log rides; Day 3: Riverside; Day 4: L&C; Day 5: ??????

No comments: