Sunday, October 01, 2006

Black-1, White-0

The Black team took first blood of the polo season. Conditions were hot and some skills were a little rusty. By mid game the thrills and spills were happening left and right. Two teams of 5 or 6 and a ton of spectators. Legs were feeling the sprints, it was freakin' hard. It was good to see Franko out an about against doctors orders, atta boy! Duffy was on mission and Cole was doing everything possible just to stay upright. The One Eye assasin was MIA, white teams gonna need you next week buddy, I gotta work.


AJB, goaaaaaaaaaaaal!




Mid-game blowout

2 comments:

T-bone said...

False, I think that rule is for the tennis court polo league. If we could only hit it three times the entire game would be played in the middle of the field. There would never be any break aways or scoring. I think the rules we have make for a fun game. I know I had a blast yesterday. Can't wait till next week.

ajb said...

I agree with T. This here is whatcha call Hack Rules. There's a lot of other rules we're breaking playing the way we do, but it only adds to the fun. Plus, without an official ref, rules don't mean shiz.