Thursday, October 05, 2006

Perfect TNR

Yep, it was another perfect Thursday nighter. Might be a record breaker. I counted 17. Dale brought a big ass group from the Bike Masters crew. Folks had to park down the street, parking lot was so full. I think I've only ridin Jewell one other time this year, my mistake. That trail is so good right now. Josh, Deal, Shim and some anonymous others have been putting in some trail time. New reroutes are sweet. Pinned it for the first half lap with Aaron, Shim and Deal in tow. Aaron and Shim took off but the group was nice enough to let me set a SS tempo at the front. Lap 2 saw Aaron rockin' it. Him, Deal and Shim bolted away from Kev, RA and myself as we were left to pick up the pieces. It's getting dark early, next week lights for sure. Had another fine meal at the Lil Burro. Them are some good tacos and margs.



3 comments:

mw said...

are we set for another sunday morning at platte. we've got two special guestst...

MIB said...

Dang, I wish I could have made it. I had a meeting working on bringing some new cycling events to the area, so I guess if I was going to have to miss the ride, that is a good cause. Looks like the riding was Schweet! Now that MOD has let me off on Thurdsday nights, I will get to start making the rides. Can't wait.

dale said...

I did't think our butts were that big, but then again, we were the caboose that got decoupled from the train pretty quickly. Seems TNR is in need of some speed-challenged riders. 8-)

Good seeing the many peeps out. Enjoyed first night ride at Jewel. The temp cooled to just about right.

Hey Anne, how much pain were you feeling this morning?