Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dang!

No new posts since Friday! Somebody had to do something this weekend. Dale and crew stopped in the shop for a quick warm up on Saturday. Sounds like they got a good ride down to Swanson for a few laps. Aaron had shorts on, WHAT!

Well, no riding for me last weekend. Too many hours last week gave me a sore throat. Time to get back on it though.

I've said it before, better get out and ride today. Snow, rain, ice or whatever is coming to a town near you tonight. Which leaves me wondering if the TNR is in jeopardy this week. The fear machine is in full effect trying to get us pumped for the ice storm. Me, I'm not budging. I say if the storm misses us we ride at L&C, if there's snow on the ground we hit Manawa. Or if you've got some skinny ski's and it snows a crap ton...we'll see!

No comments: