Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tuesday at Swanson

Lots of folks riding Swanson last night. Some of the Lincoln crew made it out. My ride didn't start off so well though. About 1 mile in my bike broke so I had to go home to get my geared bike. I met up with Anne and Chance Armstrong (Nic) for a few laps.

Chance Armstrong catching some sick air in the new section.

Here I am dropping in off one of my favorite log rides.
I got to watch a great sunset from the hairpin. Temps drop quickly once the sun goes down.

4 comments:

Mark Savery said...

Perfect night of riding.

dale said...

Took Hannah and Renee (first timer) to Swanson Tuesday night. The upper parking lot was full and some bikers were parked in the lower lot when we arrived around 6:30, 7:00. We all had a great time on our lap.

T-bone said...

Yea, last night was the same way. Upper lot was full and there were about 5 cars with bike racks in the lower lot. It's great to see so many new people out using the trails. I still see a few people without helmets but at least everyone is going the right direction now thanks to the new signs.

ajb said...

Nice sunset pic, t...