Swanson needs a little loving care before winter comes. Saturday Oct. 11, 8:30 AM to 1:00.
The list of things that need to be done are:
1. A new trail leading up to the last bridge before existing needs to be cut and the straighten leading into the bridge;
2. A bridge needs to be moved from the back of Swanson to replace one of the Red Soil pipe up on the hill;
3. Sections of the trail have grooved to a level where the sides need to be cut down and the dirt packed down into the middle and settle over the winter;
4. The trial dip just before starting the downhill needs to be armored;
5. Trail tree root maintenance needs to performed;
6. Dirt needs to be added to the varies down tree jumps;
7. A couple of sign post need to be replace and marked;
8. A clear thick lacquer needs to be painted of the trial markers;
9. Rack sections of the trial to remove the walnuts:
10. And anything else that comes to mind.
The tools section:
bring: Mattocks, Shovels, Mcleods, and gloves
I will bring a Chain Saw, (3) Cutter Mattocks, (3) Shovels, (2) Rakes, (1) Sledge Hammer and a couple of hand bow saws.