Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Smithville Bone Bender postponed


Bigdave said...

Let's set up an alternative ride in the big O! for Sat am...takers?

RF said...

Good call Dave. With highs in mid 40s Sat may be a good day for a road ride, depending on whether we have snow on Friday.

Bigdave, how about a race report from Sunday Des Moines?

Bigdave said...

Here is my race report from the CIRREM ride in Cumming, Iowa.