Friday, January 14, 2011

Ride is off this week.

Based on the forecast for next week, I think I going to get out my Cross Country Skis. I'm planning on starting it up again next week. Sorry.

Sunday Gravel Ride - I still plan on running the ride at noon for all that are interested. Please post here if you plan on going. Same details as below. Cross bikes, moderate pace. Forecast calls for 25 on Sunday, not bad really.

No comments: