Saturday, October 01, 2005

What a week

So I'm just sitting down for lunch and doing the blog thing since I've been in my technology black hole for the past few days. What's going on? RF makes some lame rogaine comment and $*** just blows up. Blogs are great! Now CVO is writing novel length apologise, Miah is calling all his south O homeboyz and RF is about get his ass kicked like the mouthy white kid he is. You can't pay for this stuff.

Written words are easier than spoken words. We all have a little better idea of where we stand. I still love all you guys. Except you RF, just kiddin'. Miah and I are glad to be back in NE. 1 hour is 1 hour too many in Vegas. I'd rather ride.

So let's ride tomorrow, CVO, we'll miss you again. The rest, better see ya in the morning. Especially you Miah, I know it's early, but it's fun

No comments: