Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Platte tonight 7-7:30 Wild Turkey Parking Lot

get yer light charged, and come out and do some laps. There will be a crew of Lincoln folks up there gettin those tree's cut out of ruthies and roller coaster... so whatcha gonna do?

er uh, don't, yeah, don't come do laps, I need a little less compotition for the platte race,
yeah, that's the ticket....
you may want to pick up the Tv remote tonight and see what's on C-span, yeah, should be interesting....

especialy you Rf, and Shim,
you should get a gallon of hoggendoss, and a couple of 40's of mickeys and just chill all week,
get a good chocolate fix going.....

:)

hopefully we'll see lots of you tonight.
seriously..

7 comments:

RF said...

Man, I got a work meeting tonight from 5:30 til 8. Ouch. No hagendaaz, no 40oz, but it is $1.50 margarita night up the street from my office. So no ride for me tonight. Sounds like a good time out there, wish I could be there to ride with you guys.

Much thanks to the folks doing the trail work.

Mark Savery said...

Duuude, got a shin-dig at the shop tonight...Late.

You and Cornbread still makin' the Tee-rip to Manawawa this weekend???

cvo said...

Alright, Rf, outa the picture, sweeet....

just kiddin buddy, but serisly I'll miss ya tonight..

yes, I am still planning on a trip to Manawa this weekend to do some riding, not sure about cornbread or Zach but I'd assume they are still in...

probably leaving my house around noon and gettin up there what 1:30-2pm ish...

should be a good time.

MG said...

sorry you guys won't be able to make it tonight, but i'm hopin' to make it to manawa with cvo and cornbread, so hopefully i'll see you guys out there.

cheers
mg

T-bone said...

I'm in. Anyone else from Omahole want a ride? I have room for one more. Probably going to head out there early.

Cornbread said...

I'm still in for the Easter Sunday Manawa ride.

Shim said...

sorry guys, I do the Wed night High Gear shop ride. Maybe another night.