Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Stop the presses

The MODified Bacon ride may need to re-MODified. Just got this from Bdiddy.

I just got off of the phone with Gwenn @ the Platte office. Horses are running this week Wednesday-Sunday and Saturdays and Sundays through the weekend of October 22/23. I also asked about trail use at night and she said there is NO official policy on the trail use at night. I don't think that many peeps night ride there so it probably won't become an issue unless bikers start disturbing people staying in the cabins.

Not a big problem since this weekend is the Duathalon at 8am and the following weekend most of the Lincoln kids will be sleeping in after the Lincoln Beer ride. Which reminds me. Randy sent me this the other day. I think I sold like $300 worth of stuff there last year, it's definitly worth the drive down.

Don't forget about the 2nd Annual Lincoln Optimists Bicycle Swap Meet in Lincoln, Oct. 15th....a fundraiser for the Optimist Clubs of Lincoln Sports Complex. Swap meet 9-3 Saturday (15th)...and we have a bike corral, drop off a bike to sell with a price tag....(limit 2)..if it sells you get the cash....Optimists get a $5 donation.

So the deal is, following the swap meet will be the beer ride. Can we get info guys? Can't imagine too many will want to ride the morning after. So that takes care of the 16th.

Which leaves the 22/23. CROSS RACE/PUB CRAWL/CROSS RACE, don't think I'll be making it to Platte that morning.

All right, everythings cool...?'s, leave a comment.

No comments: