Friday, September 05, 2008

FREE demo on Sunday


Just a quick reminder about this weekends demo at Swanson this Sunday. Trek and Gary Fisher will have some of the best bikes on the planet available for you to test ride. Including the new Top Fuel 9.9 SSL and the new Madone with Dura-Ace 7900.
When: Sunday, September 7th, 10 AM - 3 PM
Where: Swanson Park Bellevue
What: Bike riding

Trek Top Fuel 9.9 SSL
Trek Fuel EX 9.5
Trek 69er Singlespeed
Gary Fisher HiFi XC
Gary Fisher HiFi 26
Gary Fisher Roscoe
Gary Fisher Superfly
Madone 5.5
Madone 6.5
Show up early and recieve a special gift from the Highgear and Trek Bicycle Stores. Refreshments will be provided.

7 comments:

Haro said...

Please reserve a 9.9 SSL in a large for me. If I don't make it back just assume I got hit by a deer & it ate both me & the bike.

Don't bother looking for me, as that's the way I would have wanted it.

CJ said...

When are the new belt drive bikes going to hit the show rooms??? They look really cool. I like the soho personally.

Mark Savery said...

Looks like late December for both the Soho and the District.

rg said...

Can I ride a Rig?

Mark Savery said...

I don't think they have Rigs on the truck but they will more than likely have some 69er single speeds.

Scott Redd said...

Will there be any Soho's for test rides?

Thanks,

Scott

Mark Savery said...

Don't think so.